Still In Love With You

 


It's a beautiful weather, and a romantic view

Do you miss me? like I miss you.


I still remember the day you held my hand,

But, It was for nothing I understand.


For me you were the one

But for you it was just a fun.


I am down on my knee

I can't forget how you played me.


All you ever did was lie

And I never asked you why.


Your love was fake, but mine was true

I hate myself for loving you.


I loved you but, you never really care

Love is rare, but lust is everywhere.


Your love always gave me pain

Now I am afraid to love again.


All that I am going through

It's all because I loved you.


Now tell me what should I do

Because I am still in love with you.

                                                      - Shaikh Fiza 💗



Comments

  1. Love does not exist. There exists the physical need for intercourse, and the rational need for a mate in life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts